Risk Management - Advisor ServarusRM - Vice President of Operations
Kenita is a certified professional in healthcare risk management (CPHRM) with over 20 years of experience invarious aspects of the health care continuum. Oversee and manage the ServarusRM risk management
• Facilitating the design and development process of an incident tracking software.
• Conduct comprehensive on-site risk assessments to identify hazards and liability risks at nursing homes, assisted living and independent living facilities located throughout the US.
• Conduct emergency preparedness assessments for clients to determine areas of vulnerability in the facility disaster plans.
• Serve as expert in long term care operations and provide guidance to insurance brokers and carriers.
• Provide training sessions for facility staff on risk management topics including medical record documentation, tracking and trending incidents and customer service.